The program’s website is a hub of wealth of information and tools that we decided to log in to see what it has to offer specifically to parents or guardians.
The section is broken down into the following five segments:
Overview – A brief review of the TWOKAM program and what it do for parents/guardians and children.
- Resources – A listing of practical references and tools to show how parents/guardians can teach their kids about money management. Parents/guardians can access:
o Activities that can done in your community
o Games to help kids learn
o Links on the web
o Books that have stories about money management
o References from BMO
o Craft ideas
o Movies, Music & TV about money
- Tips and Suggestions – A collection of money management advice that you can share with children.
- Helpful Links – An extensive list of links elsewhere on the web dealing with every day issues about money.
- Contact Us – Parents/guardians can submit their questions and comments.
- Share Your Stories – An opportunity to share your experiences with your children when it comes to talking about money.
Below is a screenshot of the sample set of advice provided in “Tips and Suggestion” section.